Our next Ayurveda in Action Online course is scheduled to run from MARCH TO JULY 2021.
You will get the chance to learn all about the basic principles of Ayurveda from the comfort of your own living room.
- What is good health? What is your Ayurvedic constitution? What are the conditions that challenge well being?
- The five elemental forces and the three doshas: Vata, Pitta and Kapha
- Agni: Your metabolic power
- Ama: the nature of toxicity
- Kriyakala: the six stages of disease
- Kitchen pharmacy and Lifestyle: How to live well using food and herbs
- Yoga practice with an ayurvedic approach including Marma (sensitive zones)
- Pacifying and purifying: When to cleanse and how to adapt to seasons
- Daily and seasonal routines
- Ayurvedic anatomy and physiology
- Yoga with an ayurvedic approach
For more information, see Courses in Ayurveda or email me for a Student pack.